KNOWMOREGAMES struggles to find words to describe its excitement with the pairing of Josh Mannis and Becky Howland in its upcoming show Nothing But Trouble.
An old town not good for anything anymore. It's been picked over, people are bored out of their minds. A big money guy rolled through ten years ago and declared it a lost cause. Nothing's off limits and people are doing it in the streets. Everybody's watching Everybody.
On the porches, in the churches, in line at the grocery store a repeating dialogue is faintly heard:
- Babe: Come on, death for running a stop sign?
- Judge: *And* for being a banker! That's the double death. I don't hear no sirens
- If it was an ambulance you got a chance, if it's in a hearse, it's got to be worse!
- Babe: Gimme a chance?
- Observer: Not gonna happen, shoulda been smarter
- Judge: You know, you are worse than a week of yellow shitstorms. All I know is in '17 after they shipped me off to fight, some New York financier rolled into here one day and hog-glowsered and tub-wankled my grandfather into mining out the whole town in exchange for shares in something called the United Coke Company. Do you know what those stock certificates are worth today? JUST ABOUT THE FINEST OUTHOUSE WALLPAPER YOU'VE EVER SEEN! We were forced to become what you drove through today; a burnt out coal field and the biggest icebox graveyard this side of the Ohio foundry belt! And that's why I *never* let a banker go!
- Observer: Just like a bunch of spiders in a birthday cake!
- Observer 2: Not like it matters.